- This is the blog of the ‘Migrant Children in the UK‘ project at the Centre on Migration, Policy and Society (COMPAS), University of Oxford.
Keywordsage disputing amnesty asylum big society Birmingham campaign child detention child migration children children's rights Chinese citizenship deportation destitution detention dissemination Doctors of the World DREAMers education England EU Europe European Parliament family family migration fieldwork first impressions funding healthcare human rights Human Rights Act immigration immigration control immigration enforcement immigration policies immigration policy immigration regime irregular immigration irregular migrants irregular migration Jamaica Kurdish London maternity Medical Justice migrant children migrant voices migration MRN new migrants no border Obama photo exhibition political participation racism Refugee Council refugees school system super-diversity support organisations Sweden Thomas Hammarberg Uk UK-born children to irregular parents UKBA unaccompanied minors UNCRC undocumented children undocumented migrants undocumented migration US USA welfare youth
- RT @faisalislam: European Council Brexit negotiation guidelines, just adopted in full, unanimously by the EU27: consilium.europa.eu/en/meetings/eu… 9 hours ago
- @SMerler Has anyone noticed 'Brexit'? It explains the toning down far more than Macron. Plus the anti-EU camp in It… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 9 hours ago
- RT @StevePeers: Bloody hell. Nice person runs for office for NHS party; instant smear article. What is wrong with these people? https://t.c… 9 hours ago
- RT @MxJackMonroe: Hi, Spectator smear campaign! In case you somehow missed it, rheumatoid arthritis. Paging @MLewisLawyer on this one. http… 9 hours ago
- RT @sturdyAlex: The UK finds itself manacled to a lunatic President and quietly cheering for a French fascist because it may help Brexit. T… 9 hours ago