- This is the blog of the ‘Migrant Children in the UK‘ project at the Centre on Migration, Policy and Society (COMPAS), University of Oxford.
Keywordsage disputing amnesty asylum big society Birmingham campaign child detention child migration children children's rights Chinese citizenship deportation destitution detention dissemination Doctors of the World DREAMers education England EU Europe European Parliament family family migration fieldwork first impressions funding healthcare human rights Human Rights Act immigration immigration control immigration enforcement immigration policies immigration policy immigration regime irregular immigration irregular migrants irregular migration Jamaica Kurdish London maternity Medical Justice migrant children migrant voices migration MRN new migrants no border Obama photo exhibition political participation racism Refugee Council refugees school system super-diversity support organisations Sweden Thomas Hammarberg Uk UK-born children to irregular parents UKBA unaccompanied minors UNCRC undocumented children undocumented migrants undocumented migration US USA welfare youth
- RT @VRedclift: This makes me angry. ‘Racial self-interest’ is not racism?? Populist correctness gone mad! mediadiversified.org/2017/03/23/rac… via @Writ… 12 hours ago
- RT @libyaherald: Tripoli court blocks Serraj's migrant deal with Italy: effect unclear - libyaherald.com/2017/03/22/tri… https://t.co/WflvHcpyON 17 hours ago
- RT @GreensEP: Is EU #migration policy pushing people into irregularity? Come share your views with us at our seminar next week: https://t… 17 hours ago
- RT @mikafromparis: Really happy to have contributed to shaping - & now attending - nice @MSF 2-day workshop on migrations w @JFCrisp @nando… 1 day ago
- RT @DLeonhardt: Our president is a liar. The question now is how serious his lies are. nytimes.com/2017/03/20/opi… 2 days ago