- This is the blog of the ‘Migrant Children in the UK‘ project at the Centre on Migration, Policy and Society (COMPAS), University of Oxford.
Keywordsage disputing amnesty asylum big society Birmingham campaign child detention child migration children children's rights Chinese citizenship deportation destitution detention dissemination Doctors of the World DREAMers education England EU Europe European Parliament family family migration fieldwork first impressions funding healthcare human rights Human Rights Act immigration immigration control immigration enforcement immigration policies immigration policy immigration regime irregular immigration irregular migrants irregular migration Jamaica Kurdish London maternity Medical Justice migrant children migrant voices migration MRN new migrants no border Obama photo exhibition political participation racism Refugee Council refugees school system super-diversity support organisations Sweden Thomas Hammarberg Uk UK-born children to irregular parents UKBA unaccompanied minors UNCRC undocumented children undocumented migrants undocumented migration US USA welfare youth
- RT @brianklaas: The President of the United States is a serial liar -- of a variety we've never seen before. Here's the proof: https://t.co… 2 hours ago
- RT @pestononsunday: Lord Patten tells @Peston that the mistakes of two Tory Prime Ministers have left the country in "a hell of a mess" #Pe… 2 hours ago
- RT @Peston: Phew! twitter.com/andrealeadsom/… 2 hours ago
- RT @Dutton_1986: Best flag at Glasto #TheresaMay https://t.co/IStgehBjdq 17 hours ago
- RT @faisalislam: Theresa May's EU citizen offer "below expectations... risks worsening the situation" - Council President Donald Tusk. Blim… 17 hours ago