- This is the blog of the ‘Migrant Children in the UK‘ project at the Centre on Migration, Policy and Society (COMPAS), University of Oxford.
Keywordsage disputing amnesty asylum big society Birmingham campaign child detention child migration children children's rights Chinese citizenship deportation destitution detention dissemination Doctors of the World DREAMers education England EU Europe European Parliament family family migration fieldwork first impressions funding healthcare human rights Human Rights Act immigration immigration control immigration enforcement immigration policies immigration policy immigration regime irregular immigration irregular migrants irregular migration Jamaica Kurdish London maternity Medical Justice migrant children migrant voices migration MRN new migrants no border Obama photo exhibition political participation racism Refugee Council refugees school system super-diversity support organisations Sweden Thomas Hammarberg Uk UK-born children to irregular parents UKBA unaccompanied minors UNCRC undocumented children undocumented migrants undocumented migration US USA welfare youth
- RT @jeremycorbyn: The British people are standing together, determined that terrorism will not divide our communities, as its perpetrators… 9 hours ago
- RT @JenWilliamsMEN: Can feel blood starting to boil re those using this to make political points re immigration. We do not know who this wa… 9 hours ago
- RT @SovietSergey: Unsurprisingly, quite a few alt-right figures and other pro-Russian Western actors have Russian-/Soviet-born wives or gir… 9 hours ago
- RT @jetfury: What ever you hear from the right wing media in the next few days the truth is Manchester is a brillant example multiculturali… 9 hours ago
- RT @alantravis40: "Feelings are very raw right now..Now more than ever it is vital we stand together and do not tolerate hate." Gtr Manches… 13 hours ago