- This is the blog of the ‘Migrant Children in the UK‘ project at the Centre on Migration, Policy and Society (COMPAS), University of Oxford.
Keywordsage disputing amnesty asylum big society Birmingham campaign child detention child migration children children's rights Chinese citizenship deportation destitution detention dissemination Doctors of the World DREAMers education England EU Europe European Parliament family family migration fieldwork first impressions funding healthcare human rights Human Rights Act immigration immigration control immigration enforcement immigration policies immigration policy immigration regime irregular immigration irregular migrants irregular migration Jamaica Kurdish London maternity Medical Justice migrant children migrant voices migration MRN new migrants no border Obama photo exhibition political participation racism Refugee Council refugees school system super-diversity support organisations Sweden Thomas Hammarberg Uk UK-born children to irregular parents UKBA unaccompanied minors UNCRC undocumented children undocumented migrants undocumented migration US USA welfare youth
- RT @Cardwell_PJ: Great piece on #migration #Mediterranean by @nandosigona theconversation.com/ngos-under-att… via @ConversationUK 54 minutes ago
- RT @OxfamEU: The transition from #RefugeesWelcome to "refugees unwelcome” in Europe has not happened overnight theconversation.com/ngos-under-att… @Con… 1 hour ago
- RT @CoSS_Birmingham: NGOs under attack for saving too many lives in the #Mediterranean, says @nandosigona birmingham.ac.uk/university/col… 1 hour ago
- RT @epapada: pocast about Migrant Journeys by @nandosigona #MEDMIG #esrcmigrant lives on MOAS Podcast Episode #soundcloud https://t.co/bpB… 12 hours ago
- RT @rileyjcox: "The transition from “refugees welcome” to “refugees unwelcome” in Europe has not happened overnight" @nandosigona https://t… 12 hours ago